Control humidity with Quality, high-pressure fog systems. Excellent Customer Support and Green* technology … with ColdFog.
Quality is important! We build Cold Fog systems to be ready to start up at the jobsite, right out of the crate! Factory tested and totally pre-wired; just attach electrical power and your potable water supply to our regulator. No adjusting, no melts, no pulleys and no problems! “Soft-start” feature on every start-up for quiet, vibration-free operation with no electrical surge ever!
Cold Fog systems automatically come up to the needed minimum speed to maintain your pre-selected fog pressure!. Regardless of how many nozzles fogging, the system will sense, control and maintain the lowest possible RPM’s. Lower speeds reduce wear, noise and pump maintenance and power. Always quiet, always reliable.
- Slow-speed, quiet running
- Smooth, rigid direct drive
- All stainless pump-base
- Water-tight & water-proof
- Finger-safe electronics
- 20% build-in expansion capability
- Full Tech manual documentation
- Remote start circuit built-in
- Complimentary start-up spares
- Efficient to operate with slow-speed “Soft-Start”
- Patented Ruby-orifice nozzle technology
- Never wear-out another nozzle (25 year Warranty)
- Choose from 9 Nozzle sizes available from stock
- Control accuracy available to + 1 %
Typical Model CF-3 with stainless base, full electronics, disconnect, auto-dump valve, twin filters, speed-pot VFD with surface-mount touchpad, digital humidity and temperature sensor. Base has insulated shock-mount pads. Brass or stainless components.
Length: 28 inch (71cm)
Width: 20 inch (51cm)
Height: 48 inch (122cm)
- 13 to 88* nozzles
- 6 different flow rates
- 50 or 60 hertz
- 1/2 to 2 horsepower
- 120vac to 460vac
88 is maximum nozzle capacity possible with 2 horsepower